Geopier SRT™ System
Reinforcing, Stabilizing, and Steepening Slopes using Plate Pile™ Elements
Consider Geopier SRT™ system for:
- Steepening slopes up to 1:1 (45o) inclination.
- Repair of failed slopes and canal banks.
- Slides up to 10-15 ft thick.
- Stabilization of marginally stable slopes.
- Reinforcing banks that are less than stable with concrete block mats or rip rap alone.
Using this method can often eliminate:
- Slow and expensive earth moving.
- Invasive construction activities.
- Retaining walls.
- Sheet piling.
- Toe buttressing.
- Engineered slope stability using simple, robust design methods, verified by fullscale testing and sophisticated numerical modeling.
- Design and installation of Plate Pile™ elements (by teaming with licensed installer).
- Fast, clean, dry installation – can be installed in wet weather.
- Tie-down option for erosion mat / ACBM.
- The environmental benefit of a minimally invasive operation.
Rapid, cost effective SRT™ installation with minimal site disturbance
Suitable for tight work areas and sites with difficult access